Thursday, August 27, 2009

majestic mug

In every man’s life he shall encounter a situation or a time when he goes completely bonkers.. he goes stark raving mad. What may trigger this sudden bout of craziness varies highly from person to person. It could be anything. From cat’s hair to Cuban cigars, from steel spoons to the word yellow. Anyway, i think i am kinda looney on my head right now. What triggered this?? Fuck knows... i am not suppose to remember, am i???

Anyway this is the point of time when i have to have a conversation with myself. Trust me, one Me is bad enough. Imagine two of me. Since i have nothing on my mind i am gonna ramble way with myself.

Me: watchya upto moron?

Me: fuck off!! I am having a headache as is. I don’t want me to evolve it into a deathwish.

Me: chill man, was kinda killing my time. And remembered we have a conversation long overdue.

Me: fuck man... not the girl again.

Me: nope....

Me: acads??? (my feet goes sub zero)

Me: nah.... just chit chat... you know... like ur alternate quantum earth theory...

Me: now.. both of us know tht Earth II exists i dimension Alpha Sahara Sahara...

Me: your fucking weird dude...

Me: whatever.... cigs?

Me: wudnt mind one

Me: still, what actually happened with her man???

Me: I have no freakin clue.... ever since that last phone conversation she goes dean on me... now reduced to occasional pings and formal exchange of words....

Me: good going man.... shit man, i feel so proud... guess I won’t figure out women ever

Me: me neither

Me: idiot, both of us are same.. shit this quantum existence is crazy... remind me to fry my brain when i’m done here... fuck man.. me with me is very dangerous. I’m already contemplating blowing the brains out... fuck fuck....

Me: whoa. Don’t go all trainspotting on me.

Me: whatever, girls maan.... can live without them, but they wont let u live without them.

Me: yeah!! Right... you are a moron..

Me: :D :D

Me: what a girl actually need is a companion who will match her intellectual level

Me: dude, that is the reason we give to all who ask us why we r single :D

Me: but seriously, don’t u think its the truth??

Me: maybe man. Smart girls are like a litter of puppies. Good ones are gone and all that is left are bitches

Me& Me : (brays with laughter at the unintentional and accidental piece of witticism that dropped out of the rusty tin can of my brain)

Me: (wiping off the tears) seriously man. What happened to the dreamgirl

Me & Me : (chanting together)

· Milla jovovich’s face

· Milla jovovich’s looks

· Milla jovovich’s fighting skills

· Sharon stone’s sophistication

· 130+ IQ

· Amy lee’s voice

· Lara dutta’s smile

· Angel wings and a bottle of whiskey in her hand

Me: dude.... OB reading

Me: its ok, let OB read

Me: fuck you moron... OB reading for tomo. Quit fucking around...

All the dumb reverie breaks. There is only one me again. Alone in my room... Pink Floyd flowing from the speakers, infecting oxygen in the room. It was intense...

Me: Shit man... that was crazy. (gasps)... I’ll be so fucked if there were one more of me....

Me: oh would you be?????

-----------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--------------------

This is perhaps one of my first attempts to decipher my recent thought. As always and ever it left me where I began. Nowhere. This is a pure work of fiction laced with mangled thoughts from self. It definitely is not good read but , hey you are jobless if u have reached this far... anyway life beckos from outside... it is raining in Indore. It is also raining in my room. I refuse to close the window and light a cigarette. Stick the face in to the rain, inhaling the smoke deeply.... guess its Joker bowing out.

2 comments: