Friday, January 1, 2010

2009

this blog wudnt have happened if I havent had an urge to take a leak @ 4 ib the morning on JANUARY 1, 2010.
with this words I begin my journey to 2010 and i shud be looking back and thinkin bout wat all happened in 2009. but all i can think now is that I shud be brushing my teeth as soon as i finish this. last one week has been the only week in 2009 in which I havent had any intoxicants. 2009 was mad and as usual like a roller coaster. but damn my fate , my cart decided to detach from the rest n take a freestyle acrobatic ride than the usual one.
since i am lazier than usual, i shud be listing down all the things that happened to me last year :)
-started the year with a freakin exam followed by a trip to homeland where i grew up as a cub :P
-lived life like a moron for almost 360 days and like an imbecile for the rest
-stopped giving a flying fuck about academics (i've done that before but this time suffered for it, heavily)
-spend the worst two moths of my life in a shitty place, forced to socialize with the biggest arsehole I have ever seen :(
-had the shortest ever relationship in my life, 2 days :)
-did the mistake of going back to that relationship
-had a mad blast at Delhi during summers,passed out in delhi, woke up at gurgaon
-flunked in IIM (read long term strategy considering recession n shit :P)
-realized that Febna's theory regarding my lady friends are true (supported by staggering empirical eveidence)
-realised I am not a quitter, at least when it comes to smoking
-tried out various deadly concotions which includes green dragon
-i hate arseholes who study too much and have zero practical knowledge
-spend the laziest june in my life doing nothin but eatin, sleepin and productively wasting my time.
-realised the fact that the only ladies u can depend on are ur mom and ur friends' girlfriends. they will always love u more than ur ladyfriends :)
-trued to keep a tortoise as a pet
- renewed my hate for Excel and Powerpoint
-discovered Counterstrike Condition Zero is a religion
-started smoking pipe
-stopped using cell phone
-2009 was a puke free year despite binge drinking sprees on regular intervels
-missed homefood n Tvm like mad
-realised the above statement is false
-turned into a hardcore insomniac
-failed to impress girls :) (24 years in a row)
-rediscovered my passion for sketching
-never missed an exam(also read, studied minimal quantity)
-found amazing friends
-increased my knowledge in botany
-failed to keep a pet
-got stranded in various airports and train stations
-pierced my ear
-shaved my head
-reduced weight
-did not fuck a whore
-purposefully performed bad in an interview
-scared the livng shit out of several people
-went on an amazing date to a zoo :D(yup, ZOO)
-missed many who didn't miss me
-did not attend even a single wedding or engagement if that matters
-Wikipedia is God's way of telling "knock, and it shalt be open"
-started drinking beer and rum again
-narrowly escaped death several times
-missed cooking
-forgot birthdays and got kicked for it
-learned to roll a cigarette
-tried learning guitar
-failed to understand the female of the species
-doubted the existance of own lungs
-passed out only thrice in the whole year
-got a diagonosis of keratoconus
-switched over to contact lenses
-lost and gained weight like the sensex
-recognized music as the religion of the masses
-failed to die

these are some of the dumbest things I did. i am sure there wud be more , but then again laziness is my excuse for stop tappin on the keyboard. 2010 will be good so was 2009. there are no bad years only bad people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment