Monday, July 12, 2010

THE POST WHICH SHOULD NEVER BE READ

I am one lazy bugger. I love to write but I am too lazy to put finger to keyboard so as to speak. now that the world around me is talking about the one bad night in a future corp banker's life and this being it. my future being as ambiguous as it can be I am not a stakeholder in the above equation.
so anyway this is rantin raving and rambling me who is in charge now. i thot about a million good topics to write since the last post. my brain being as slow and lazy as me, had forgotten each and everyone of them. so if anyone care to read this, this is bullshit like the usual stuff i write.
since i am not in my senses as usual, i take this opportunity to excavate the dump of my mind and pick out the thoughts on love.
this is being typed 15 mins and one cigarette since the last sentence.I have no freakin clue what to write about love. this also brought to my attention that i suck at relationships. i think i am wired to be a sociopath and being clumsy in a group. parading a girl around is not my brand of smokes.
moving over, what else can i talk on??? could do a million things from social problems to business strategies and all that shit that are collateral to being an MBA.But why??? people like are opinion writers. i pen down what comes into my mind. i seldom go back and correct whatever i have written. i never read back and i never even check for typos. this helps preserve the authenticity of my opinion. so coming back to opinion writers, they are never meant to make differences. they may make people aware or even succeed in convincing them on their point of view. bur at the end of the day the mob psychology works out and they ignore opinions. so why choose opinion writing to analysis based blog ??? this leads to the magical world of the psychology of blogger.
the question is why ppl blog???
one is that they want to be heard. not as if they have revolutionary ideas or anything but the truth is that anyone who blogs need one thing, ATTENTION. this is actually a method used to fulfill one's own self actualization needs. 99.99% blogs have one reader, the writer. all the social networking sites made things easier by posting this shit as updates so frnds can read (its the exact same shit i am going to do. i am posting this as a fb update. I need to feed my ego too).
anyway i am still stumbling and ranting. I do feel the need to curse n swear but somehow i am so docile today. **stopping in fear of being too random***
this is the most random shit post i have ever written. this is a reminder and lesson for me that how moronic I can be.this post is not for anyone to read but me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment